It’s me again… I did warn you about my holiday updates. Hope you can keep up with them, because considering how much Dad and I eat, we struggled keeping up with all the delicious meals made for us!
On our departing day from Scotland, Romina put together a bag full of food for our 4 hour train ride to Birmingham (our second leg of the holiday). One of the treats in our bag was homemade chocolate brownies. We kept them aside to have for tea… and the family was rather pleased about it!
Here you go, have fun baking! We certainly enjoyed eating…
2 Cups (500ml) white granulated sugar
1 ½ Cups (375ml) plain white flour
3 Tbsp (heaped) Cocoa
Pinch of salt
1 Cup (250ml) Sunflower oil or vegetable oil
4 Large eggs
2 tsp (10ml) Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180® degrees.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Place all the ingredients (in order) into the bowl.
- Beat with an electric until smooth, thick and well-combined.
- Pour into the baking tin and level out
- Bake for +- 30 minutes
- Leave to cool, cut into squares and ice with chocolate.